Note: this page has been updated in March 2019 to update QuickDBD to SQL DBM. I have a license to use SQL DBM to generate code, but for viewers the forward engineering will be limited to 10 objects. However, the full model is visible (and can be saved / copied) and the sample code can be generated from the TEAM application if required. If this doesn’t work feel free to email me as well at...
Search this site
Upcoming Training and Speaking Events
3-day Virtual Data Warehouse / Data Vault Implementation Training - Utrecht, The Netherlands - June 19-21 2019. Register here!
3-day Virtual Data Warehouse / Data Vault Implementation Training - Utrecht, The Netherlands - June 24-26 2019. Register here!
DDVUG Round Table - Munich, Germany - July 2nd 2019. Additional information here.
Metafinanz Data Warehouse Automation Day - Munich, Germany - July 3rd 2019.
- Work progressing on the generic interface for Data Warehouse Automation Metadata
- New collaboration on a common ETL metadata model
- Exciting new ways of thinking about Persistent Staging
- Good news – 2nd Virtual Data Warehouse training planned for June (in the Netherlands)
- Generate Data Vault Hub load processes easily using Handlebars