How can you be sure you load 100% of the data 100% of the time? This is an article that expands on a topic that often comes up in the Data Vault implementation training: applying Referential Integrity and consistency checks in Data Vault. It sounds straightforward, but in reality these are interesting topics for any Data Warehouse (DWH) and Data Vault practitioner. I started to write a blog post about it, but before I knew...
Search this site
Upcoming Training and Speaking Events
3-day Virtual Data Warehouse / Data Vault Implementation Training - Utrecht, The Netherlands - June 19-21 2019. Register here!
3-day Virtual Data Warehouse / Data Vault Implementation Training - Utrecht, The Netherlands - June 24-26 2019. Register here!
DDVUG Round Table - Munich, Germany - July 2nd 2019. Additional information here.
Metafinanz Data Warehouse Automation Day - Munich, Germany - July 3rd 2019.
- Work progressing on the generic interface for Data Warehouse Automation Metadata
- New collaboration on a common ETL metadata model
- Exciting new ways of thinking about Persistent Staging
- Good news – 2nd Virtual Data Warehouse training planned for June (in the Netherlands)
- Generate Data Vault Hub load processes easily using Handlebars