As part of preparing for the Data Modelling Zone APAC 2019 I have published a new paper that covers the concepts around implementing business logic in a modern generated and/or virtualised Data Warehouse architecture. The paper can be downloaded directly here (or else in the publications section) of this website. This article covers the various architecture considerations that allow designers to bring back the concept of business logic to its core. It also makes the...
Search this site
Upcoming Training and Speaking Events
3-day Virtual Data Warehouse / Data Vault Implementation Training - Utrecht, The Netherlands - June 19-21 2019. Register here!
3-day Virtual Data Warehouse / Data Vault Implementation Training - Utrecht, The Netherlands - June 24-26 2019. Register here!
DDVUG Round Table - Munich, Germany - July 2nd 2019. Additional information here.
Metafinanz Data Warehouse Automation Day - Munich, Germany - July 3rd 2019.
- Work progressing on the generic interface for Data Warehouse Automation Metadata
- New collaboration on a common ETL metadata model
- Exciting new ways of thinking about Persistent Staging
- Good news – 2nd Virtual Data Warehouse training planned for June (in the Netherlands)
- Generate Data Vault Hub load processes easily using Handlebars