It has been very quiet on the weblog / idea repository since November. This was partly due to the summer holiday period (in Australia) and the fact that I’ve finally picked up the work to develop the ETL generation tool based on the described EDW architecture. Work wise I’ve recently done a lot of strategy work with very little practical exposure to the technologies, and this is likely to continue for some time to come....
3NF architecture BIML Business data vault CBIP data modeling Data Vault Data Vault 2.0 Data Warehouse Driving Key DV2.0 EAI Enterprise architecture Error Bitmap Error handling ESB ETL ETL Automation ETL Framework ETL Generation Hub Informatica inmon Kimball Link Link Satellite Logical Delete Metadata OBW OWB PIT Powercenter PSA Ravos Referential Integrity Satellite SCD2 SQL Server SSIS Staging Area Staging Layer Time variance Virtual EDW Virtualisation XML
Visits since October 2015
Search this site
About this site
Hi! I'm Roelant Vos, working at Allianz Worldwide Partners in Australia. I try to make life easy working with all things data and use this site to share personal ideas and concepts. Feel free to contact me any time!
- Using a Natural Business Key – the end of hash keys?
- When a full history of changes is too much: implementing abstraction for Point-In-Time (PIT) and Dimension tables
- Updated the Data Vault implementation & automation training for 12-14 June in Germany
- When is a change a ‘change’?
- Some insights about … Insights