This posting is about the most complex object that humankind can come up with; an Enterprise. At least that is what John Zachman states at his one day seminar about Enterprise Architecture (physics 101 – Monday 23rd of August 2010 – Sydney). The first rule for the way of working is defined right at the start: when doing anything with an enterprise or start designing anything for an enterprise; make sure you understand the enterprise...
Site visitors since October 2015
3NF architecture BIML Business data vault data modeling Data Vault Data Vault 2.0 Data Warehouse Driving Key DV2.0 EAI Enterprise architecture Error Bitmap Error handling ESB ETL ETL Automation ETL Framework ETL Generation hash key Hub Informatica inmon Kimball Link Link Satellite Logical Delete Metadata OWB PIT Powercenter PSA Ravos Referential Integrity Satellite SCD2 SQL Server SSIS Staging Area Staging Layer Time variance Training Virtual EDW Virtualisation XML
- Using (and moving to) raw data types for hash keys on
- Virtualising your Data Vault – regular and driving key Link Satellites on
- Schools of thought on implementing Multi-Active Satellites on
- Driving Keys and relationship history, one or more tables? on
- Data Vault versus the persistent Staging Area on