As of July 2010, Roelant Vos is a certified business intelligence professional (CBIP), specialized in data management! The CBIP exam involves a minimum of three examinations ranging from generic IT to datawarehousing and data modelling. I’m very happy that my employer Analytics8 made this possible.
Site visitors since October 2015
3NF architecture BIML Business data vault data modeling Data Vault Data Vault 2.0 Data Warehouse Driving Key DV2.0 EAI Enterprise architecture Error Bitmap Error handling ESB ETL ETL Automation ETL Framework ETL Generation hash key Hub Informatica inmon Kimball Link Link Satellite Logical Delete Metadata OWB PIT Powercenter PSA Ravos Referential Integrity Satellite SCD2 SQL Server SSIS Staging Area Staging Layer Time variance Training Virtual EDW Virtualisation XML
- Using (and moving to) raw data types for hash keys on
- Virtualising your Data Vault – regular and driving key Link Satellites on
- Schools of thought on implementing Multi-Active Satellites on
- Driving Keys and relationship history, one or more tables? on
- Data Vault versus the persistent Staging Area on