The following upcoming training sessions have been planned, organised in conjunction with Doerffler & Partner:
- April 2018 – Amsterdam, The Netherlands – 2-day Data Vault Implementation course (TBD – being planned). Can be combined with Biml development training, more details to follow.
- April 2018 – London, UK – 2-day Data Vault Implementation course (TBD – being planned)
- April 9th-11th – Amberg, Germany – 3 day Data Vault Implementation and Automation course. Register here!
An overview of training options is available below:
- Two or three day Data Vault implementation training.
- The course outline for the 2-day training is available here: Data Vault Implementation and Automation Course Outline – 2 day.
- The course outline for the 3-day training is available here: Data Vault Implementation and Automation Course Outline – 3 day.
- In-company training can be discussed upon request.
- Also, check out the Data Modelling Zone (DMZ) website, I’m speaking at DMZ Australia 2018 next (5-6 March in Canberra)!
Papers & publications
To support the EDW concepts the following White Papers are available for download:
- Some insights about … Insights
- An introduction to Data Vault
- A Brief History In Time for Data Vault
- When is a change a ‘change’?
- New frontiers: Virtualising the Data Warehouse and the data
- Data Vault and the Truth about the Enterprise Data Warehouse